Position closes on 23rd March 2018
The Stores Administrator will maintain adequate stocks, storing and issuing of materials for the day to day operation to support various departments inside the organisation. In addition the succesful candidate will have responsibility for the day to day administration of a number of ongoing contracted services.
• Making regular payments on a monthly and quarterly basis utilising credit card payment where necessary (single transaction limit of £5,000).
• Provides the Supply & Energy Manager with a weekly update of any outstanding issues in respect of any stores or service related concerns.
• Maintain ongoing liaison with departments, suppliers and contractors over service delivery.
• Monitors stock levels and submits Requests for Contract Action (RCAs) for resupply as required to the Procurement Officer.
• Completes the ordering process as and when requests are sent through, ensuring RHC procedures are followed at all times.
• Checks all deliveries against documentation and forwards these to the Procurement Officer.
• Responsible for the end of month and annual close down of accounts.
• Follows RHC procedures on accounting via Exchequer.
• Provides cover for clothing Store Keeper during periods of absence.
• Takes responsibility for own Health & Safety and for those affected by the post holders acts or omissions.
• Other duties as detailed by the Supply & Energy Manager or RHC Procurement Officer.
Chelsea Pensioner and former Typex Operator Helen Andrews visits the famous codebreaker site
Chelsea Pensioners have recognised the work efforts of staff who will be working over the Christmas period