Position closes on 18th June 2021
We are currently looking for individuals to join our housekeeping team who have a genuine interest in helping others, a can-do attitude and are happy to go that extra mile just to make someone’s day. No two days will be the same, so if you love to make others smile, this may be the position for you.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that all Royal Hospital Chelsea operational standards are met in line with quality, cleanliness, infection control, health and safety and business needs.
- Ensure that all public areas and staff facilities always meet Royal Hospital Chelsea standards.
- Ensure that all maintenance issues are reported immediately and followed up as required so that all berths are maintenance free.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and stored properly.
- Ensure that Pensioners are helped to retain their dignity and individuality.
- To develop a positive relationship with all Pensioners, staff, and visitors to the Royal Hospital Chelsea by becoming an integral part of the team.
Who we are looking for:
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Previous experience of working as a Housekeeper.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of Health and Safety, COSHH and Infection Control.
What we can offer
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Civil Service pension scheme.
- Onsite gym.
- Ongoing training.
- Uniform provided.
- Travel season ticket loan (upon completion of probation period).