Position closes on 20th September 2019
- Clean all Floor areas and carpets in main walkways and in Berths daily
- All ablution areas, shower rooms, WCs, sinks, floors and working surfaces to be cleaned daily.
- All Ward furniture to be kept clean and polished.
- All domestic electrical appliances are to be maintained in a hygienic condition by daily cleaning.
- To make beds and assist with extra help for In-Pensioners as detailed by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- The exchange of sheets linen and bedding from Wards as required. .
- Take responsibility for own Health & Safety and for those affected by the post holders acts or omissions.
- Report any unusual incidents or problems to the Supervisor for further investigation. This includes sickness of In Pensioners.
- Any other tasks as directed by the RQMS or Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Wash up all cutlery and crockery after meals.
- Clean the kitchen and dining room and set the tables after all meals.