Position closes on 23rd August 2019
You will provide supervision and clear management to a team that includes, Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants; providing nursing and personal care. You must hold an up to date NMC registration and be competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge. You must also have up to date knowledge of the CQC fundamental standards. Weekly hours average 42.5 a week (this includes a paid meal break) worked in 12 hour shifts days/nights rotation.
- A transferable NHS Pension scheme in place for those working in the NHS within the last 12 months or alternative pension provision if you have not.
- Ongoing professional development led by our fulltime Senior Staff Nurse Training.
- To pay your annual NMC registration fee
- Free membership to our gym
- Free Membership to our Social Club on site
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 8 Bank Holidays