Position closes on 19th June 2020
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Staff Nurse who will instil a culture of continuous improvement through dialogue with In Pensioners and their families and colleagues. You will be able to demonstrate experience in managing and developing staff, alongside leadership capabilities, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You must be able to plan, implement and evaluate evidence based nursing care for the In Pensioners. You must also have up to date knowledge of the CQC fundamental standards. In return we will support you to develop through CPD.
- A transferable NHS Pension scheme in place for those working in the NHS within the last 12 months or alternative pension provision if you have not.
- Ongoing professional development led by our fulltime Senior Staff Nurse Training.
- To pay your annual NMC registration fee
- Free membership to our gym
- Free Membership to our Social Club on site
- 25 days paid annual leave
Weekly hours average 42.5 a week including alternate weekends (this includes a paid meal break).