A special thank you to our recent partners who have provided support through the Coronavirus crisis.
The Governor of the Royal Hospital Chelsea, General Sir Adrian Bradshaw KCB OBE DL, would like to thank a number of partners, who have helped us through the lockdown period:
- Kraul & Wilkening u. Stelling GmbH
- News UK
- The Korean Embassy
- Yorkshire Regiment Association
- Bolder Academy, Chiswick School and other secondary schools in Hounslow
- Alchemy Biotics Ltd
- Beauty Banks
We are very grateful to all of the partners who have supported us over the years. If you or your company are interested in supporting the Royal Hospital Chelsea and the Chelsea Pensioners, please contact the Head of Fundraising, Allan McLaren, at firstname.lastname@example.org
‘The Chelsea Pensioners supported us in our time of need. Now you can help them in theirs’.
If your company would like to partner with a highly regarded, inspiring national charity, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
The Royal Hospital Chelsea is committed to developing flexible, mutually beneficial partnerships that will help you meet your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
Our highly experienced team will ensure your partnership with us is engaging, motivating and fun for all involved. There are so many ways you can support the Royal Hospital Chelsea and the Chelsea Pensioners.
- Choose us as a Charity partner or as your Charity of the year
- Fundraise for us with your colleagues
- Organise fundraising events in our unique venue space
- Organise your own corporate challenges and events
- Enhance your brand through Cause Related Marketing (CRM)
- Use the iconic Chelsea Pensioner brand to differentiate your products
- Sponsor one of our programmes
- Hire our venue spaces for your Corporate events
To find out more about becoming a corporate partner or supporter of the Royal Hospital Chelsea, or if you have other fundraising initiatives you would like to discuss, please call Alex Stewart from the fundraising team on 020 7881 5284 or email alex.Stewart@chelsea-pensioners.org.uk.