The Royal Hospital Chelsea is delighted to announce, for the first time, we are launching Chelsea Pensioner led tours for individuals and very small groups. For groups of 10 or more, please continue to book through our Guided Group Tours page. For individuals or small groups who wish to book a guided tour by a Chelsea Pensioner, please see our calendar below for available dates.
Tours are 90 minutes, followed by 30 minutes for the Museum and Gift Shop. The tour route takes groups across the length of the site to visit its main attractions including The Great Hall, Chapel and Figure Court. A site map can be viewed by clicking here.
Availabile Dates & Book Tickets:
The following tour dates are now available to book online. Click the "Book Now" link next to your prefered date to secure your tickets.
- Wednesday 3 Jul 2019 - Tour Starts at 14:00 (Last few remaining!)
- Monday 15 Jul 2019 - Tour Starts at 14:00 - SOLD OUT
- Friday 26 Jul 2019 - Tour Starts at 10:00 - SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 31 Jul 2019 - Tour Starts at 13:30 (Last 1 remaining!)
- Wednesday 7 Aug 2019 - Tour Starts at 13:30
- Wednesday 14 Aug 2019 - Tour Starts at 13:30 - SOLD OUT
- Friday 23 Aug 2019 - Tour Starts at 10:00
The site of the Royal Hospital Chelsea is 66 Acres and although not all of this is accessible to the public there is still a large amount of walking to view the key areas of site. There are 10 steps up to both the Chapel and Great Hall, both of which are fitted with wheelchair lifts. Please let a member of security know if you require use of the wheelchair lift. Motorised buggies are not permitted on the wheelchair lift.
We are first and foremost a residence so please be respectful when walking around the site. Areas that are not accessible to the public are clearly signposted as residents and staff only.