We believe that the Chelsea Pensioners have the right to live purposeful, independent lives for as long as possible.
Our domiciliary care
The domiciliary care team provides support with any of the following tasks and activities, enabling the Chelsea Pensioner to stay safe, comfortable, secure and independent in the long wards, for as long as possible.
- Planned personal care, such as help getting in and out of bed, washing and dressing
- Planned bathing or showering
- Prompting and administering medication
- Prescribed dressings, as directed by the Medical Centre
- Safety or health monitoring, in conjunction with healthcare professionals
- Support after a stay in hospital, where a move to the Infirmary nursing wards is not appropriate or desired.
Pensioners can contact the team by telephone if they need to discuss their planned care or change an appointment time.
We are fully registered in England with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – to read their latest report on our service, please click the link.